The convergence of security solutions around server, mobile client and networking technology has dramatically enhanced security system features and functionality, and at unprecedented price/performance.
Video data streams, for example, are now routinely transported digitally using standard Internet Protocol (IP). Multi-tiered network infrastructure, including wireless technologies such as VSAT, microwave, and mesh allows delivery on a previously impossible scale and in extreme fixed and mobile environments. Because video storage, analysis and retrieval is all performed using standard computing hardware, integration of multiple security products into comprehensive Command and Control (C2) systems is now a reality.
Fiber intrusion detection systems, for example, can trigger specific video surveillance cameras to identify threats, push live images to supervisory consoles and mobile responder devices, and sound alarms. Integrated video analytics software can automatically identify security events without manual monitoring, and issue announcements over PA/GA systems. Access control systems can be coupled with video surveillance analytics to identify "tailgating" events – double entry of personnel or vehicles on a single access key.
Next generation wireless networks can now deliver economical, secure mobile and fixed broadband coverage across entire cities. Such deployments have been proven to meet the most exacting homeland security and public safety security standards.
Technology Partners Federal Systems is able to leverage these industry standards to deliver best-of-breed integrated security solutions, including:
- Video cameras, selected for specific surveillance applications, from Axis, Sony, Flir, Pelco and others
- Harsh environment, explosion proof and bullet-resistant camera enclosures
- State-of-the-art network video management, recording and analytics from ONSSI and Cisco
- Access control systems from Lenel
- Ground, marine, and air radar systems from DMT, Flir, and others
- Integrated voice and data communications from iCOM, Motorola, Inmarsat and Hughes
- PA/GA systems
- Vehicle tracking systems
- Fixed and mobile command and control centers
Technology Partners Federal Systems is able to design, install, operate and maintain integrated security systems in Iraq using its highly trained in-country technical teams.